Healthwatch Islington is recruiting new directors
Healthwatch Islington works to ensure that local health and social care services are meeting the needs of residents. We have been recognised at national level for the effectiveness of our work and for our support of volunteers. As part of a recent risk review we are now actively recruiting directors to ensure the long-term future of the organisation. In particular we are looking to increase our impact, diversify income and develop as an organisation. We would particularly welcome Board members with experience any of the following:
- Strategic planning and development
- Leadership at senior management level within a voluntary sector organisation
- Fund-raising, including diversifying sources of income
- Producing qualitative research
- Experience of campaigning, using qualitative evidence to influence change
- Experience of engaging with children and young people
- Knowledge of health and care commissioning
- Experience of using social media as a platform to engage communities, particularly young people.
For more about the role please see the description below.